Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pumpkins and Birthday - Playing Catch Up

Where has the time gone? I am so behind in my posts. Let’s start from the beginning of Fall….


We made our annual trip to Mike’s Farm. This year Gigi, Uncle Andy and Nicholas joined us. Like I have said many times in the past, this is one of my absolute favorite places. The food is delicious, the animals are always fun to look at and the hayride is a thrill.

I have wanted to do this each year, and finally got it done this year. I saw on a blog somewhere the idea of displaying each year’s costume.


Here is little man. The Lion Prince 2008, The Precious Pumpkin 2009 (yes, my mom made the costume. Isn’t it adorable!), To Infinitity and Beyond Buzz (2010) and for 2011 …..



Isn’t he the cutest thing? I didn’t have to prompt him, he knew all the right poses to make.
To continue with Captain America…. That was his theme this year for his party. I had intentions for all the little ones to wear their Super Hero costumes, but that didn’t work out. Even mine didn’t want to wear his to the party.



Some of you know, I make these books each year. So far so good, I have to admit it gets harder each year to find the time. But so far this is his collection. Each book starts with the previous years Birthday and carries through to the current years Halloween. I absolutely love them, and will make every effort to continue to do these for him.

We had a great time with all of our family and friends at the party. We were so blessed to have all family members present. 
 MawMaw
 Uncle Anthony, Aunt Nette, Uncle David, Ryne, Aunt Lori
Aunt Nette and Uncle David
Cousin Rhett
Cousin Ryne

Gigi and Nicholas
Christopher and Davis, Uncle Andy and Nicholas, Cousin Stan and Beau
Check out these cuties… 
Tanner, Davis, Alex, Richard 
These are Davis’ friends from school. They are all such sweet boys.  Precious friendships.

Thanksgiving at MawMaws. 
All the cousins.  PawPaw always called them the Roosters and the little Hen.

 
Well, that’s recap of the fall. Much more to come with the Holidays on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment