Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Recap

Just thought I would share some Christmas pictures.
Christmas Morn ...
 
 
(Can't forget the princess.) 
(Used the timer on the camera for the first time.)

Christmas Eve at Gigi and Granddaddy's ...

Christmas Day at MawMaw's...
 
(One guess on who gave him a BIG Pez dispenser?) 
(Family.  I am amazed at how my family has grown.  The babes are no longer babes, but teenagers and young adults.  My how time flies.)

We had an absolutely magical Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Ah - Ethan got that scooter when he was about D Pops age. He loved it! They just got Razor ones this year and oh my I think there are going to be more broken bones! They are toooo fast! Hope he enjoys his kitchen, ours still play with it so I am sure you will get your $'s worth.

    ((hugs)) Amy!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete