Monday, August 2, 2010

Sweet Summertime

We went back to my hometown this weekend for a cousin's wedding.
Little man ended up sleeping through the entire ceremony, which was fine with me.  It prevented him from having a meltdown later.
Back at MawMaw's after the wedding, Davis got to try out his new rain boots. 


The next morning we ventured out to the park.  We try and do this each time we go to MawMaw's.  Davis loves to feed the ducks and fish.


(yep, still wearing the boots)

But, I would have to say the most exciting part of this trip was ...
the cows.
These belong to a neighbor and happened to be standing by the side of the road, waiting on breakfast probably.  So, we pulled over.  Davis loved it.  He would just cackle when the cows mooed back at us.  Needless to say, we had a great time at MawMaw's and I love being able to share some of the "country life" with my baby.



1 comment: