Monday, May 17, 2010

Storytime Live!

Sunday, we went to see the Nickelodeon production of Storytime Live! at Raleigh Memorial Auditorium.  

This was Davis' first trip downtown in a larger city and he was amazed by the "big houses."
This was a great show... or what we got to see of it...
 
We saw KaiLan... and our favorites...
the Backyardigans.
 But, we had our trip called short.  Poor Davis had been sick the whole night before and on the way there.  We really tried to see the show because I knew he would love it.  But once intermission came he started saying he wanted to go home.  My baby was sick.
Bless his heart, he mustured up enough of a grin to show off his Moose A. Moose and Zee D. Bird.  I hope we will be able to catch the next show.  I was really impressed with the performers and the venue.


1 comment:

  1. Let me know next time you go. I think Madison would love it.

    ReplyDelete