Monday, November 9, 2009

Our Adventures in Trick or Treating

This was the first year we really went out in the neighborhood Trick-or-Treating.  Davis seemed to enjoy it.  He liked looking at everyone's Jack-o-laterns more than anything else.  The candy was just an extra treat. 
Trick or Treat!

Here we are at Mrs. Donna's. 

  Next, Dadaddy and Gigi's.  (You think they are proud, the cameras didn't stop) 

Sweet talking DaDaddy into opening the candy.

Getting ready to hit the streets...

He finally decided that it was more fun for Madison to pull him in the wagon. 
I thought Prince Charming was supposed to pull Snow White?

Off into the night...


3 comments:

  1. he was so cute!! wish we had been there with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I had the old one you had on Shutterfly. Thanks for sending me the new one. I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete